This course is part of a series developed to make you an accomplished amateur digital artist using nothing more than your Mac.
You will not win any awards with the video you will produce here (especially not if you use the audio with me "singing")!
You will, however:
- create something you can be proud of
- learn digitally creative skills that can be built upon
- see an entire video project through to completion and get a ttste of how the pros do it, from casting to content, scene and setting creation, "filming" and editing in post-production to your triumphant release!
You will learn:
- What Vector Graphics in Keynote are (HINT: Pictures made of shapes)
- How to customize your Keynote toolbar for maximum efficiency
- All the tools you need to become an accomplished digital artist in Keynote
- How to create remixed, original backgrounds for use as stills or part of dynamic animations using the same strategies as the pros
- Transferable skills to other professional applications like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (other courses to be released here soon)
- How to animate stories
- How to make original images based on inspiration and using "remix principles"
- How to record and save your animated stories as movie files for sharing
- How to put your Keynote movies into iMovie to add sound effects, background sounds and transitions
Sign up for the newsletter if you want occasional freebies, notifications of updates and discounts
SUBSCRIBE to the Digital Creativity Club YouTube Channel for a regular feed of free creativity hacks too!